In our market no longer does a real estate agent need to give thought to marketing only in his or her local market. Cyberspace has now made a world with no boundaries. But, successfully navigating this is becoming more and more difficult unless you really know what you are doing. Listed here are some suggestions and strategies to assist you get moving.??
1. Identify your sub-market: Market and keyword research is the cornerstone to effectively gaining traction as part of your market. Personally I selected to build websites specifically tailored to Golf Homes in Southern California. Next, I Googled golf homes in Southern California and discovered 2 dozen golf courses in my region. Then I would enter those greens names directly into Market Samurai and find ones that drove 20-80 unique searches on a daily basis which had relatively low competition that would be simple to rank for. ??
2. Whenever I identified those courses that drive some traffic Then I research and write articles on that golf course. Within the content I highlight some of the features of the course. I have even called courses and spoke with their media directors and “interviewed” them a lttle bit while using the content from the conversation as content for my article. ??
3. Create a free blog. Write one article for that site regarding this particular course as well as the homes all around the course that includes keywords with your main domain site that you are looking to get ranked online as being embedded as the links for all those keywords.?Check out our “Get to #1 online Webinar” for more information on keyphrase research and the way to define your niche.
??4. Next, I would put those articles inside my article submitter, create my signature line that has a link directing returning to your blog and also have it auto submit 5-10 articles a day to directories as well as other websites interested in unique content for any golf niche. After about 1-2 months I may begin to see some movement to the top 2-5 pages of Google depending upon the quantity of daily submissions you end up picking. Ultimately, the blog you’ve constructed will pass the “link juice” of the embedded links along to your authoritative website letting Google understand what your main domain is a vital site.
5. Create my WordPress page and title it “My Domain dot Com/ the the game of golf name-golf homes”. My strategy here is that golfers have disposable income and most are fanatics about the sport. When you bring customers and improve your rankings for your site you’ll end up with on-page one of the search engines like google as the blog you set up is passing along your back-links making your main site authoritative. Now, every time a person is hunting for a tee time for that course you’ll already have a page on there titled “My Domain dot Com/ the golf course name-golf homes” and tagged with “Your Name” exclusive realtor for XX country club golf homes. ??
6. When I received page one ranking for this golf course I will then contact the golf course media relations and make sure they know what I did and I also wish to setup a conference or take them out to lunch and introduce myself as the go-to real estate agent for golf homes in the area. I’d then introduce myself to all of those throughout the course and in the clubhouse and inform them of that I’m the go to realtor for golf homes for this course.
??Now, you can apply any niche that you want and you simply really need to think outside the box. One could focus on campgrounds, historic landmarks, parks, recreation areas, holiday destinations, etc. It isn’t uncommon for individuals visiting from out of town to want to search for vacation homes in the area and ultimately purchase one from the local expert and trusted agent. At the end of the day they are visiting given that they either like the area or have friends or family in your neighborhood. And, let’s be honest, all of us want to live close to the ones we love and those that we enjoy spending time with. So, you happen to be branding yourself as the go to agent for the niche. Really, once you do these strategies you simply rinse and repeat for the next niche. Have a look at our “Get to #1 online Webinar” for additional details on keyword research and the ways to define your niche. ??Tags: Google, rdp