After our readers loved Garious Top 50 Social Media Pick for June & July, we decided to turn it into a monthly tradition.
Today, I am excited to present Garious pick of the top 20 social media content (articles, videos, infographics…etc.) for August 2011. Enjoy!
5. Why Twitter Matters To Marketers Now More Than Ever
Publisher: SocialMediaToday.com Author: Steve Olenski
7. As sharing buttons battle, brands and consumers win
Publisher: BazaarVoice.com Author: Brant Barton
12. Facebook’s new privacy and sharing defenses (they are quite nice)
Publisher: Scobleizer.com Author: Robert Scoble
14. Social Media Promotions and the Law: What You Need to Know
Publisher: SocialMediaExaminer.com Author: Sara Hawkins
16. 12 Incredible Internet Activists Changing the World Through Social Media
Publisher: Mashable.com Author: Zoe Fox
20. Transparency vs. Anonymity: Where Do You Stand? [INFOGRAPHIC & POLL]
Publisher: Mashable.com Author: Charlie White
I hope you found great tips and insights in our top 20 social media pick. Which one(s) you liked the most? Which missing one(s) would you nominate? I can’t wait to find out…Tags: Google