Are you seeking for adding standalone pages for your blog? Yeah, that could be the exact reason you are reading this post. You might be wonder how other bloggers able to show off Contact page with their respective contact information or About page which includes information about contributors and who behind the blog. In addition to publishing posts or stories, Blogger allows you to publish information mostly native to your blog and its category in a quite distinctive way. So would you like to create some pages on your blog?
1. Go to Blogger Dashboard.
2. Click on your Blog Title.
3. Navigate to Pages tab.
4. Click on New page drop down button.
5. Now either select Blank page or Web address option.
Blank Page – You can create you own static page on your blog by adding text or media as like as you write a new post.
Web Address – You can redirect users for external web page which might interest them.
6. If you selected Blank page, add up your content in post editor and save the page. Else if you selected Web address, specify the URL or web address you wanna direct users and save it.
7. Further if you are still not displaying pages on your blog, read How to Display Your Standalone Pages in Blogger.
Source : http://mayura4ever.blogspot.comNo tags for this post.